Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hi from Emma and Kate!

Hello! I'm Emma, and me and my friend Kate are here, and decided to start a blog.. so this is our introductory post, so we'll both say a bit about ourselves, starting with me!

Hi! I'm Emma, and i've done a blog before, but it didn't really get noticed, so I semi-quit it and joined this one in replacement... i'm odd, wacky, and crazy, but for some reason people still read blog posts I write... a very low number, mostly my family, but hey, it counts!

Hi! I'm Kate, and I hope you enjoy this blog! It's the first blog i've ever done, to be truthful, before now, I never even knew what a blog was(note from Emma: she doesn't know what a first kiss is, either) so this should be fun!
We are currently trying to make a music video on youtube- anyone have a camcorder they wanna give us? xD
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. lol funy post ill have 2 folow u found u on google whil i wus serching for funy blogs good job
    -emily

    ReplyDelete