Friday, December 23, 2011

Join Topic Post: Boys and Butts


Joint Post : Topic: Boys we know/Butts of boys we know.
(Kate is writing on a piece of paper which i'll type in- I get the computer! I gave us 5 minutes on an egg timer. Here is the results)
Nick - Cuteness/Hotness/Yummyness : 1000000 out of 10. Like, yummy(sorry- super super cute boys make my brain turn to tapioca.) Brown hair, curling a bit - CHECK Super cute lips - CHECK Overall super cute boy i'd kill to kiss and date, the subject of all my wishes? - CHECK.
No, i'm not obsessed!
Will - 3. There was a time when I had a crush on him, but now I see him as what he is : An immature child whom broke my brother's favorite toy whom you can't even call a friend whom is your best friends puppy in puppy love.

And, added at request of I:
Rating boys butts.
Nick - i've only seen him once, and I saw the front, but he probably has a super cute butt.
Will - Ah, okay butt. Not super-cute, but not super-bad either. (Note from Kate: yea i like nick too! plus i saw him first! plus you have only seen him twice at activity's i took you to! so here's my point! if anyone gets dibs on him it's me! I have known him ever since i can remember...plus i have had a crush on him for about a year...*blush*) (Reply from Emma: Twice is enough. He loves me. I can tell. We share brain waves. Now shoo.) (Reply from Kate: ( Uh Huh! i betcha if we asked him he would say neither! witch is actually sad for both of us... oh well it's not like we are getting married anytime soon! <3)

And here is Kate's(typed by moi, Emma, as I love typing, and make Kate surrender the keyboard.) :

As Emma said, we'll be discussing two boys. I figured I would discuss Nick first.
He's tall.
Handsome.
Funny.
Strong.
Has cute freckles.
Plus has a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllly cute butt
(Typed by Kate:)
and i have had a crush on him for almost a year! (as i said in the last note.)
(Note from Emma: Do you know this from experience? *insert suggestive wink here* Kate hates these... so I probably won't be doing them anymore... do you guys like my notes? If so, maybe we can all sign a virtual petition or something. =D)
(Back to me typing:)
Yeah, I also have a crush on Will - I have a crush on two boys!
Reasons I like Will:
He is funny.
He makes me laugh with his stupid, idiotic jokes.
And sometimes I think he tries to make me look at his super-cute butt.

So, bye from Emma and Kate!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment